D Series OFF ROAD Driving Simulation
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
D Series is an off road driving simulation with custom track editor built into the Steam Workshop. It was originally released in 2015 and completely rebuilt for 2017 with all new vehicles and a custom track editor. The simple in-game track editor will allow you to create custom Race Tracks, Rock Crawling Rubicons and Off Road Fun Parks in minutes and even share them on the Steam Workshop. So sit down, strap in and see if you have what it takes to tame these wild off road machines. Built for todays hightech Force Feedback steering systems and Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
D Series Current Features
- In game Custom Track Editor with ability to share to the Steam Workshop
- 4 Sample MyTracks (Examples for the custom track editor to show you how the tracks are made)
- Realistic off road physics and tire model
- DirectX Force Feedback calculated from proper vehicle geometry (with applicable FFB steering wheels)
- 8 different Vehicles (SST, Pro2, Pro4, Rock Crawler, DKart Lite, DKart Pro, Rally Car and a Monster Truck)
- 6 default tracks
- Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night Lighting
- dirt/mud accumulation
- 50+ different vehicle tuning adjustments
- Adjustable vehicle setups with the ability to share
Brand New In Game Track Editor
With over 200 different objects you can build any track that you can imagine with the in game track editor. Race Tracks, Rock Crawling Parks, Monster Truck Stadiums.... you name it. Then you can share those creations to the Steam Workshop with one click. The possibilities are endless.
D Series welcomes the New RUCKUS Monster Truck along side of a New Rock Crawler complete with a front Winch.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page