Street Racing Syndicate
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The raw, high-stakes world of illegal street racing comes to life in Street Racing Syndicate. Trick out over 40 authentic licensed cars with parts from over 15 real-world manufacturers, then turn your customized ride loose on the streets of 3 cities across the USA. Lay it all on the line - your wallet, your woman, your pride and your wheels. With masses of perfectly tuned, nitrous-stoked horses under the hood, the only thing between you and victory is the distance from the pedal to the floor.
- Street Racing Syndicate is one of the most realistic street racers ever to grace PC. Modify over 40 authentic licensed cars - including the signature Nissan Skyline - with aftermarket parts from over 15 licensed manufacturers. Cherry your ride with a variety of real-world decals and graphic upgrades.
- Burn the competition to win cash, street cred or better yet, your opponents wheels. Earn the affections of 18 real-life models from the world of import racing
- Blow a turn or bump a fellow racer and incur damage in real time. Pay for repairs with your hard earned cash.
- Mix it up across Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Miami in both closed-circuit and perilous open-city races. Know your side streets and prepare to shake the cops at any moment.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page