Age of Wonders Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Age of Wonders game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Age of Wonders, once a time of magic and peace. An age swept into the ravaging gale of chaos by the arrival of a single, uninvited race: the Humans. The fragile balance that existed between the ancient races, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and others, has changed into a struggle for power and survival in the wake of the turmoil the Humans have brought to the land. Prepare for a strategy adventure where you will uncover wondrous ancient artifacts, awesome magical power, and the secrets of a shattered empire. Ally with the forces of light or darkness to determine the fate of the world in the Age of Wonders!
- Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing.
- 12 unique fantasy races, over 50 different heroes with upgradable abilities, dozens of spells and scores of locations to explore.
- Employ strategic and tactical skills to command troops in capturing vital locations and defeating enemies.
- Battle your way through vast open lands, breach the outer wall in city sieges and explore deadly dungeons.
- Forge strategic alliances with compatible races to leverage each race's unique skills and abilities.
- Experience captivating single player campaign playable from the light and dark side.