Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne
- OS: Windows 95 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium 300+ CPU
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible graphic card
- Hard Drive: 500MB hard disk
Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Awakened to join an immortal group of Wizards in the Circle of Evermore, you must restore balance to a world on the brink of collapse.
- Explore a world full of mythical creatures and mysterious lands. Build an impressive force as an all-powerful Wizard through dangerous perils and exhilarating challenges.
- Dictate the fate of the world from within your Wizard's Tower, a transmitter of power used to channel your ground-shaking spells.
- Immerse yourself in a legendary story during a single-player campaign with 20 scenarios full of intrigue, action, and suspense.
- Reign supreme over one of 12 distinct and races such as Elves, Frostlings, Draconians, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans, and even the Undead.
- Conquer your enemies with over 130 unique units such as steam cannons, airships and mammoth riders.
- Specialize in 7 spheres of magic including Air, Fire, Life and Death.
- Enlist the aid of more than 30 loyal champion heroes who possess the unique ability to wield over 100 mighty artifacts.
- Research and cast powerful enchantments, fierce combat magic, and world altering spells.
- Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players - options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!