Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
An Industrial Revolution in a World of Magick
Imagine a place of wonder, where magick and technology coexist in an uneasy balance, and an adventurer might just as easily wield a flintlock pistol as a flaming sword. A place where great industrial cities house castle keeps and factories, home to Dwarves, Humans, Orcs and Elves alike. A place of Ancient runes and steamworks, of magick and machines, of sorcery and science. Welcome to the land of Arcanum.
Character Design allows you to customize your character any way you choose
- Whether you choose magick or technology, the Arcanum world adapts and responds to your character's development
- Classless, point-based attribute system allows for limitless creativity in guiding your character's development
- 8 basic stats, such as Strength and Charisma
- More than a dozen derived stats, from Poison Resistance to Character Speed
- 16 Primary skills, including Gambling and Healing
- 80 Spells with 16 Colleges of Magick
- 56 technological degrees within 8 disciplines
Extraordinary Adventure Features
- Explore a world as vast as it is mysterious-it would take over 30 real-time hours to traverse the land of Arcanum
- Meet more than 300 unique characters and monster types across this huge land
- Many means exist to solve the myriad quests, from dueling to discourse to thievery
- Take on a band of ogres in real-time, or plan your strategy through turn-based combat - you decide
- Accurate day and night cycles affect the gameplay, from combat to thieving skills
- Automatic character management lets action-oriented players delve into the quest at hand
- Create your own worlds or play the included multiplayer scenario online cooperatively or competively
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.