GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Listed among the "Top 100 PC Games Of All Time" by PC GAMER (2012), Divine Divinity is an epic role-playing game with hack-and-slash action, offering a huge world to explore and thousands of items to investigate, trade and use. The game chronicles the never-ending battle between valiant heroes and the destructive powers of Chaos harnessed by the Black Ring, a cult of enduring evil. You play the role of the prophesised Chosen One who under the guidance of the wizard Zandalor must unite the seven races of Rivellon so that you may become the Divine One and stop the birth of the Lord of Chaos. This new re-mastered version offers support for Windows 7 and higher resolutions.
- An RPG of Epic Proportions
Experience an adventure that will last you over 100 hours, filled with tons of non-linear quests and offering an enormous world to explore!
- Classless Character Development
You decide what kind of character you want to be! Start out as a warrior, wizard or survivor each with his own unique ability then freely choose between 96skills, regardless of your class.
- Hack & Slash with a Twist
Fight dozens of different enemy types and obliterate them in visceral, fast-paced combat. Things getting a bit hectic for you? Then pause the game at will, and take your time to look over the battlefield - or drink that much needed health potion.
- Interaction Galore
Discover the enormous amount of objects that can be investigated, traded, used and combined. Found some empty flasks and picked up some colourful mushrooms? Create potions! Obtained some vile-smelling poison? Daub it on your blade or arrow tips: your foes won't know what hit 'em!
- Award-winning Soundtrack
Enjoy the dulcet melodies composed by Kirill Pokrovsky, the two-time winner of IGNs "Outstanding Achievement in Music award.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page