Dungeons 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dungeons 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take control of the mighty Dungeon Lord and craft a network of unique and terrifying dungeons, recruit an army of fearsome creatures and command two new factions. Prepare to defend your Kingdom against those pesky heroes, go above ground to wage war on their human cities and use the Hand of Terror to take direct control over your minions, issue commands, and even dish out a swift slap to keep them in line.
The extensive campaign story mode is packed with even more of the dark humour which made the original Dungeons a hit and is peppered with numerous references to various fantasy books, movies and TV shows. Additionally, you can test your strength in four different game modes in multiplayer for up to four players with other Dungeon Lords over LAN or online.
Features of Dungeons 2:
- Featuring a thrilling single player campaign with 2 playable factions, 26 unique creatures, multiple types of heroes and game modes, Dungeons 2 is the Dungeon Manager simulation game, you've been waiting for
- Dungeons 2 offers unique gameplay: In the underworld, Dungeon manager simulation, and in the overworld, tactical real-time strategy
- Thanks to the Hand of Terror you can always keep control of your subordinates and give targeted commands
- Leave the darkness of the underworld, and venture to the overworld and leave the beautiful cities of the humans in ruins
- Four competitive multiplayer modes for up to four players via LAN and Internet