- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 1.8 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Healer's Quest Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Healer's Quest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Healers Quest is a lighthearted Comedy RPG where you take on the role of the most underappreciated party member in any fantasy realm: the Healer. Joining a band of inept misfits - a bossy tank, a handsome archer, a depraved mage, and a raging barbarian - you must keep your partys health topped up whilst simultaneously managing dwindling mana reserves.
Not only can your party be taken down when their health ebbs away, they can also be hit with a range of debilitating status effects. Its like juggling with magic, and the crowd hates you. If you let party members die, they may well go into a sulk in subsequent encounters. Manage moods with magical curatives, death prevention, and witty dialogue choices.
- Master 22 different spells to successfully buff your party to victory
- Use in-depth skill trees and upgrades to carve out your own playstyle
- Choose your karma alignment, each with its own dialogue options (Good, Evil, or Victim)
- Secure legendary loot for your allies
- Heal, buff, and cure ailments
- Keep everyone alive to avoid moody party members