Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 1.8 GHz processor or higher
- System Memory: 512 MB RAM Windows XP® (1 GB for Windows® Vista)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible card
- Hard Disk: 350 MB uncompressed free hard drive space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hinterland game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Two new playable Orc classes: Lord (Warrior) or Shaman.
- Expanded gameplay: Orcs consume twice as much food, learn martial skills faster, manufacture items slower, and the Shaman uses totems to summon creatures.
- Several new items regardless of character class.
About HinterlandLoot, level and build with fast paced RPG combat and strategic base building!
Can you build a vibrant settlement, lead your people to prosperity, and tame the wild Hinterland?
- Party-based RPG Action A variety of characters, weapons, and strategies are at your disposal -- will you lead the charge with a devastating two-handed strike, or stand behind the herder in plate mail with your trusty bow?
- Town Building Choose your settlers from a huge cast of characters and arm them for defense, or give them tools for production.
- Character Development Develop lowly farmers into great warriors and customize your character with a variety of specializations.
- Random fantasy world Each game of Hinterland takes place in a new location with different resources, items, and challenges. Different challenges feature a range of enemies, including orc war camps, dark elf raiding parties, goblin infested mines, ruined cities filled with undead, and more.
- Customizable Gameplay From a hardcore game to a world without raiders you make the choice about the type of game you want to play.