Kaiju Big Battel: Fighto Fantasy
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Kaiju Big Battel: Fighto Fantasy is 16-bit styled RPG featuring turn-based combat, plenty of exploration, and a funky soundtrack to pump you up. This is an officially licensed game based on the live-action monster wrestling group Kaiju Big Battel, who have been performing their Godzilla-meets-WWE act for over 20 years.
Designed for Kaiju fans and newcomers alike, Fighto Fantasy takes players on a quest through time and space as they work to undo damage caused by the evil Dr. Cube as he rampages through history in search of fame and glory. With seven main playable heroes (and a secret one to unlock), players explore six time periods and punch out dozens of deadly monsters.
All the world is watching as the Kaiju Big Battel Title Fight is about to begin: The diabolical Dr. Cube vs. the patriotic pugilist, American Beetle! Things take a sudden turn when Cube pulls out a secret weapon that rips open portals into history. Now it's up to the Kaiju Heroes to pursue Cube across the centuries, from Egypt to Rome to Russia and beyond! Is the mad doctor pursuing dangerous artifacts lost to time, or does he just want to deface famous landmarks with his own ugly mug?
Combat: No random encounters here; touch enemy NPCs on the map to trigger turn-based battles. Each of the seven main heroes has their own strengths and weaknesses.
Side stories: When you're not chasing Dr. Cube through time, take a minute to help out some locals. Slay a musclebound mummy, rescue lost Kaiju heroes, adopt cats!
Map abilities: Each hero has a unique ability to interact with environmental objects, unlocking hidden paths and secret treasures.
Difficulty selection: Easy Mode for a relaxed experience, Normal Mode for players who want some tense fights.
10+ hours of RPG adventure.
Future expansions will be released as free updates; no paid DLC here!
Super Walrus Games has been making independent RPGs for 15 years, starting with the release of Walthros in 2002. Their most recent title is C. Kane, currently available on Steam and Android platforms. Fighto Fantasy is written and designed by Super Walrus Games boss Paul Harrington, with graphics by Soda Piggy / W. James Pandelis and music by Glock & mr8bit .
When is it out?
Fighto Fantasy is currently around 2/3rds complete. We are hoping to launch the finished game in early 2018 if all goes according to plan! Updates are posted weekly on the official Facebook and Twitter pages, so be sure to check us out.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page