Karakuri-kun: A Japanese Tale
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
StoryJoin Karakuri-kun on her adventure to learn Japanese culture and history.
You play as an automaton robot built by a toy maker and brought to life by a Shinto priest.
Japanese HistoryIn an RPG setting you will learn an overview of Japanese history and learn some important players of Japan's past, such as:
- Miyamoto Musashi
- Oda Nobunaga
- The Edo Period of Japan
- Battle and quiz your way to victory!
- Choose from 3 outfits to change your elemental powers
Franchise GameThis game is a spin-off from the Japanese language game Japanese Romaji Adventure.
You can learn Japanese with these following games:
*NOTEGame was made in Japan
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page