King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the King's Bounty: Warriors of the North game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Mighty Olaf, son of the Konung of Northlings, has dedicated his life to battling the undead who have infested the northern lands of Endoria. He seeks to liberate the snowy wastes, dwarven dungeons, and the very heart of Endoria, the kingdom of Darion itself, from the dark grip of necromancy. On his quest towards immortal glory he will encounter cunning foes and new friends, hard battles and amazing adventures.
- The unique race of furious Vikings, as well as new neutral creatures;
- New main hero - Olaf the Viking;
- Valkyries! Five magnificent warrior maidens accompany Olaf, which he can call up during battle by expending his Rage points;
- Improved skill tree and new unique talents;
- New awards that grant special benefits;
- Additional battle spells and a completely new magic school - Runic Magic;
- Modified battle system based on the use of Runes;
- Chant - a unique ability of the Skald class which can turn a likely defeat into an overwhelming victory;
- The ability to forge new items;
- Full Steam services integration, including Steam Cloud, Achievements and Leaderboard.