Star Wolves Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Star Wolves game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Players begin the game as a bounty hunter with little more than an old, run-down space fighter and a dream, but as they advance in the game and prosper, their piloting and battle skills improve, allowing access to more advance spacecraft. Players can control a party of up to six bounty hunters, each possessing different skills, abilities and personality.
Team tactics give players vast opportunities in battles when shear fire power isn't enough. Tactical ruses, planning and executing ambushes or deploying spaceships' special abilities provide cunning commanders the ability to crush enemies according to their style of play.
- Spectacular 3D real-time battle system
- Original blend of tactical and action game play
- Variety of missions and mission-types including stealth, hit and run and assault missions
- Non-linear storyline and game play
- Secondary and secret quests along with primary missions
- Over 25 space fighters
- Dozens of energy and missile weapons
- Over 40 missions
- A choice of eight game characters, both male and female, to form your party
- Original RPG system