Strike Team Gladius
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Strike Team Gladius is a turn-based, tactical combat game where you and your team fight to reclaim a colony world from an alien invasion. Complete missions to level up your strike team members, earn better equipment and unlock new command skills and abilities. Special missions will let you support your team with tanks, troop carriers, artillery and even combat mechs. The games focus is on turn-based, tactical combat alone and does not slow the gameplay down with base building or resource management.
- Employ cover, terrain and destroyable objects such as fuel containers and explosive barrels to gain an advantage over your enemies.
- Battles involve dozens of aliens at once in fast-paced combat missions.
- Fight over deserts, alien jungles and even an alien home world. Each environment features unique tactical challenges.
- Choose your team from 22 unique classes ranging from lethal snipers to brutal melee specialists.
The main campaign features 40 combat missions, each with their own special objectives and win conditions. Each successful mission will help your team become stronger and obtain more powerful equipment. As you progress, your strike team will evolve in a finely-tuned and ruthlessly effective combat force.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page