The Dwarves Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Dwarves game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Based on the bestselling novel The Dwarves by Markus Heitz youll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: Youre fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity thats why the battles feel especially dynamic and real, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over the age of the dwarves has come!