The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim®
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Winner of 200+ Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim arrives on the Nintendo Switch console. The open-world adventure from Bethesda Game Studios where you can virtually be anyone and do anything, now allows you to go anywhereat home and on the go. New features include motion controls, gear based on the Legend of Zelda series, and amiibo compatibility.
Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned and the future of Skyrim hangs in the balance. As Dragonborn, the prophesized hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand against them.
Live another life, in another worldfrom battling ancient dragons, exploring rugged mountains, building a home, or mastering hundreds of weapons, spells and abilities. For the first time ever, go into battle Legend of Zelda style: fight with the Master Sword, guard with the Hylian Shield, while wearing the Champion's Tunic. The game also includes official add-onsDawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn.
- The legendary open-world masterpiece from Bethesda Game Studios comes to the Nintendo SwitchTM system
- Includes all content from official add-ons: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn
- Uncover the mystery behind the return of the dragons in a massive open world to explore any way you choose
- Live another life, in another world and create your own custom character, and do virtually whatever you want.
- Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The character system allows you to play almost any way you want and define yourself through your actions
- Your decisions matter in a world that changes dynamically based on your choices
- Use motion controls to battle with melee weapons, aim your bow, or pick locks, exclusively on Nintendo Switch
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
One of the best role-play games ever!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page