Big Thinkers 1st Grade Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Big Thinkers 1st Grade game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 16 fun activities to help your first grader learn amazing things.
- Your kids just may be ready for the circuit in Light Bulb Math.
- Everyone wins when they play First, Middle, or Last, the fun phonics game show.
- Even Ben and Becky's garage is full of fun things to do!
- Addition and subtraction are the games as kids buy Ben's Bargains.
- Rewards are in store once kids have collected enough SmartStars to take on the SuperStar of Smarts Challenge.
- All the animals get in the act when Ben and Becky become the Barnyard Band.
- SmartCharts allow you to track each child's progress.
- Kids always feel successful as all of their efforts are rewarded with SmartStars
- The pantry's the place as kids arrange the jars in Shelf Shuffle.
- Ben plunges into the art world as your children create their own Murals.
- Kids help pickup the pieces of the customizable jigsaw puzzles.
Think 'n' Go ensures that your child's favorite activities are never more than a couple of clicks away.
Kids can use the simple interface to print out their favorite screens and activities.
Adjustable difficulty levels allow many activities to grow with your child.
Big Thinkers 1st Grade is the perfect learning supplement to your child's classroom experience. Ben and Becky Brightly's contagious wonder and ability to transform themselves into a variety of shapes and forms engage kids in a fun world of learning and discovery unlike any they have experienced before.
Your little learners always feel successful as they collect oodles of SmartStars. All of their efforts and successes are rewarded on their way to the Superstar of Smarts Challenge. Your children are in control as they laugh along while the Brightly twins bend and stretch to provide activities that help kids learn all the skills necessary for success in first grade.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html