CSX SD70MAC Add-on Livery
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
TS Marketplace: CSX SD70MAC Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the CSX SD70MAC Add-on Livery game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In order to be able to use this add-on livery product, you MUST first own the SD70 V2 Volume 2 Loco Add-on. If you check in the in-game store it will verify if you own it before you purchase.[/b]
The SD70 series of diesel locomotives, launched by the General Motors Electromotive Division in 1992, have become a familiar sight across the length and breadth of the United States, with over 4,000 of the different variants having been produced to date.
This add-on livery pack presents the SD70MAC in the modern CSX liveries known as "YN3" (blue and yellow) and "YN3B" (blue and yellow with the 'How Tomorrow Moves' variation of the logo).
You must own the SD70 V2 Volume 2 Loco Add-on before you will be able to use this add-on