Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Steve's life has just taken a downward turn. His grades from his first semester in college are dismal, his relationship with his girlfriend is rocky at best, and now his dad is shipping him off to some farm for the summer so that he can "build character."
What's a poor, lazy, college kid to do?
Take control of Steve as he spends a summer in Fairbook, working on the farm, making new friends, and maintaining old relationships.
You can raise and sell your own crops, but you'll have to work hard to keep your land well watered and free of weeds and insects, or your crops will fail. Stop by the flower shop to buy more seeds, but choose wisely. Some plants take longer to mature, and some crops will get you a better return at the market.
There are four girls who you can spend time with. Maintain a good relationship with them by spending time with them and learning about their hopes and dreams. You can impress them by improving your skills, but if you only focus on one thing, they won't be interested. Build a strong enough friendship, and it might even bloom into romance.
You can plan your weeks and who you spend time with using the weekly scheduler. Customize each week, spend time with who you like, or ignore everyone and work all day. Don't forget to take a break once in a while, or your health will suffer.
The game features nine different endings that change based on your decisions throughout the game. Will Steve finally learn to be responsible? A good farmer, even? Will he make up with his girlfriend, find a new romance, or end up alone?
It's all in your hands.
- Mix between dating sim with farming sim gameplay
- Raise your crops and sell them at the market
- Plan how you spend your time with the weekly scheduler
- Relationship system: each character has a relationship value that affects gameplay
- High replayability: normal and special ending for a total of 9 different endings!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.