IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fly into the pivotal aerial battle for the skies of Britain. As a member of the British RAF, face off against the deadly German Luftwaffe and the Italian air forces. IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover is the next exciting World War II flight combat simulation title from 1C: Maddox Games, creators of the critically acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series.
- Fight the Wars of History England, 1940; Germany is waging a massive air campaign for the absolute supremacy of the skies. Join the battle to save Britain.
- Over 25 Aircrafts English, German & Italian aircraft including the Spitfire, The Hurricane, and the Messerschmitt Bf-109. Every detail faithfully recreated.
- Enormous Environments Fly through the cities and towns of London, southern and northern England, northern France, southern Belgium and more.
- Incredible Damage Model Every single aircraft component can be damaged for incredibly realistic and satisfying results.
- Massive Multiplayer Customizable modes allow for up to 128 players in huge ongoing battles or hop in deathmatch-style free-for-alls.
- New Groundbreaking 3D Engine Huge variety of photorealistic ground vehicles, buildings and environments.