Job Simulator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Job Simulator game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Throw a stapler at your boss!
- Learn to 'job' in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
- Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
- Use the confluence of decades of VR research to accurately track your every movement to sub-millimeter precision so that you eat VR donuts, of course!
- Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There's no cleanup required in VR!
- Gain valuable life experience by firing new employees, serving slushy treats, brewing English tea, and ripping apart car engines!
- Have a comfortable VR experience where vomiting is solely a gameplay mechanic, not a side-effect!
- *NEW!* Work the never-ending night shift with the new Infinite Overtime mode!
A VR-Only game!
Communicate with the Owlchemy team over Twitter at @OwlchemyLabs
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page