- Release date: 2/13/2015
- Developer: Mouldy Toof Studios
- Genre: Action
The Escapists Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Escapists game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Escapists is a unique prison sandbox experience with lots of items to craft and combine in your daring quest for freedom. Life in prison will keep you on your toes with the strict rules that youll have to break. The guards are out to stop any escape attempts, so youll have to avoid suspicious behaviour by attending roll calls, working a prison job and hiding your stolen craftables.
Escaping is what you do best, and youll have to prove your skills in a variety of challenging prisons from across the world.
Become an Escapist now!
- 10 Fully operational prisons complete with routines to give you a flavour of how it *really* is inside!
- 10 Separate job opportunities for you to sink your teeth into If you have the knowledge to earn and hold down these employment paths of course!
- 185+ Unique Items for you to seek out and perhaps even craft useful items with. (Team17 fully endorse the use of various weapons such as shivs, nunchucks and maces within a fictional setting of course!).
- Various Favour types for you to tackle offered up by inmates You wouldn't want to go upsetting them now, would you?
- Highly opinionated and incredibly funny inmates and guards to keep you on your toes as well as providing entertainment!
- Multiple escape routes for you to work out and achieve the title of The Escapist!
- Multiple save slots so you can have more than one escape attempt on the go!
- Steam Achievements to strive for.
- Steam Leaderboards Once you have escaped see how you fared against other successfully escaped players!
- Prison Editor Create from scratch your very own confinement masterpiece and share it with the community!