GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Escapists Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Escapists is a unique prison sandbox experience with lots of items to craft and combine in your daring quest for freedom. Life in prison will keep you on your toes with the strict rules that youll have to break. The guards are out to stop any escape attempts, so youll have to avoid suspicious behaviour by attending roll calls, working a prison job and hiding your stolen craftables.
Escaping is what you do best, and youll have to prove your skills in a variety of challenging prisons from across the world.
Become an Escapist now!
- 10 Fully operational prisons complete with routines to give you a flavour of how it *really* is inside!
- 10 Separate job opportunities for you to sink your teeth into If you have the knowledge to earn and hold down these employment paths of course!
- 185+ Unique Items for you to seek out and perhaps even craft useful items with. (Team17 fully endorse the use of various weapons such as shivs, nunchucks and maces within a fictional setting of course!).
- Various Favour types for you to tackle offered up by inmates You wouldn't want to go upsetting them now, would you?
- Highly opinionated and incredibly funny inmates and guards to keep you on your toes as well as providing entertainment!
- Multiple escape routes for you to work out and achieve the title of The Escapist!
- Multiple save slots so you can have more than one escape attempt on the go!
- Steam Achievements to strive for.
- Steam Leaderboards Once you have escaped see how you fared against other successfully escaped players!
- Prison Editor Create from scratch your very own confinement masterpiece and share it with the community!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
The Escapists FAQ
Q1. How to play the Escapist for free with no download?
A1. The Escapist is a paid game. And you should download it to play.
Q2. Is the Escapist free to download?
A2. No. The game costs $17,99.
Q3. Where to download the Escapists APK?
A3. You can find it on the Internet.
Q4. Can I play the Escapist game online for free with no download?
A4. No, there is no online free version of the Escapist.
Q5. Can I download the Escapist for free on PС?
A5. No, you can not.
Q6. Can I download the Escapist for free for Windows 10?
A6. No, you can`t.
Q7. Is the Escapist available for Mac users?
A7. Yes, it is.
Q8. Can I play the Escapist for free online?
A8. There is no online free version of the Escapist.
Q9. Is the Escapist available for Android users?
A9. No, it is not.