Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Regia
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
StoryWelcome to Stella Mundo, a magical world still recovering from the devastation of the Mage War that ended the Age of Towers.
Domino, the youngest wizard ever to earn the rank of Archmage, has just begun his study of the ancient Dark Tower, a treasure trove of lost magical knowledge.
But theres a catch.
As its price for allowing him access to the tower, the corrupt Council of Archmagi has assigned Domino two gifted but troublesome students - Aria, the daughter of a noble family, and Kaya, an orphan with an unusual heritage - and given him just three years to complete their training, a process that normally takes decades.
As Domino, you must mentor Aria and Kaya in their training to become witches, mastering the magical arts. Take them to the classroom to grow the skills required to master powerful spells. Send them on quests to test their progress and show them the dangers that exist in the world. And mentor them in the value of friendship, a mage's strongest asset.
On your adventure you'll encounter dragons, assassins, fairy queens, elvish hunters, warrior angels, and many ferocious creatures. However, the most dangerous could be yourself...
Become a Teacher of Magic
Instruct your students in the art of magic. Through your techniques lesson combinations, your students will learn in different ways, developing their skills as you direct. With enough time in the classroom, your students will be able to acquire new spells, each with unique powers and chances to unlock special paths in the game's story.
Embark on Quests
The classroom isn't the only place where your students can learn. Instruct them to go on quests to unlock their potential and find out able the wonders, and dangers, of the world. As their teacher you refuse to let your student go on dangerous quests beyond their skill level, so you must keep them learning so they can tackle more difficult adventures.
- 30+ hours of story, voiced in Japanese and subtitled English
- 300+ CGs by famed illustrator Ashito Oyari
- 100 spells to learn
- 79 quests to complete
- 20 endings to unlock
- 3 bonus add-on stories to enjoy
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page