Hearts of Iron 2 Complete
Paradox Development Studio
- OS: Windows 2000/XPProcessor: Pentium IV 1200 MHzMemory: 256 MB RAMGraphics: 4 MB video card DirectX compatibleDirectX Version: 9.0 or higherHard Drive: 600 MBSound: DirectX compatible sound card
Hearts of Iron 2 Complete Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hearts of Iron 2 Complete game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Detailed diplomacy and production systems with help functions to avoid micromanagement.
- Movement-is-attack combat system making warfare more realistic.
- Mission-based Air and Naval system, giving options for logistical strikes and targeted bombing.
- New political system with possibilities to change the political base of your country during the war.
- Fifteen battle scenarios optimized for an evening or two for gaming. Historical scenarios like Case White, Operation Barbarossa and alternative history scenarios like Operation Watchtower and Case Green are included in the game.
- Co-operative multiplayer, enabling players to share the same country while playing.
- World War III scenario with an alternative historical outcome. Play the Soviet alliance, the United States or any country of your choice as new superpowers rise to power on the global stage.
- Expanded tech trees with considerable detail in a new decade of warfare, allowing you to develop tactical nukes and other kinds of nuclear warfare as well as helicopter squads, Escort carriers and much more.
- Improved Diplomatic/Intelligence System reflects the increased political tension of the 1950s.
- New attachments for Naval units; do you scrap or upgrade those old ships.
- Land units can now be built with brigades already attached.
- An Air Naval combat system that radically alters the combat balance.
- New damage algorithms for the Air combat system, making organization more important and allowing air units to fight longer.