My Best Friends - Cats & Dogs
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
My Best Friends Cats & Dogs: Can this be real? Sure, because this is a pet care game where puppies and kittens can be taken care of and be given a lot of training as well. You are responsible for the sensitive upbringing of your pet: You decide on the food, the composition of training courses, the grooming and decorating.
If the pet is given optimal food, grooming and heaps of love it will perform well in both agility and beauty competitions. Winning these, the owner will be able to buy even better pet care products and costumes for the loved one. Detailed and realistic animations of the cute Huskies, Dalmatians, Retrievers, German Shepherds, Maine Coons, British Blue, Siamese and European house cats provide extra fun and motivation.
- Player takes care of extra-cute puppies and kittens.
- Highly detailed graphics on pets, objects, setting and movements.
- Players can design their own jewelry for the pets.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page