GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Political Animals is an election simulation game set within a world populated by corrupt crocodiles and meritocratic mice. In a political contest where corruption is always around the corner, find out just how incorruptible you really are. Do you have the integrity of Mousey or the ruthlessness of Croccy? Will you fight your campaign on issues and in the best interests of the people, or will you succumb to the easier path of bribery and intimidation? Will you win votes...or will you buy them?
Each turn you spend logistics to move your candidate and their staff around the political landscape to whip up popular support. Your choice of staff affects your strategy! A lawyer can settle your scandals, but a preacher can energize the population. Raise funds from the wealthy, give gifts to political patrons, or hold rallies to build grass-roots support from the electorate. Along the way, expect to encounter scandals both real and fabricated as well as random events that test your moral mettle.
This new turn-based strategy game is developed by Philippines-based studio Squeaky Wheel and published by Democracy-3 developers Positech Games. Political Animals features a large and continuously increasing set of playable characters, eight different maps and and infinite strategies you can employ to win over the population, district by district.
- A bite-sized yet deep turn-based strategy game that you can play in 1-2 hour campaigns
- Eight beautifully designed maps based on countries around the world
- Numerous animal candidates to choose from and customize
- Eight different staff types with special abilities to suit your campaign style
- Political Events that draw inspiration from world politics
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page