RIOT - Civil Unrest
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
RIOT Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time riot simulator that places the player right in the heart of some of the worlds most fractious clashes. Campaigns include: Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Seventeen single level scenarios include Rome, Oakland, Paris, London and Ukraine. RIOT Civil Unrests creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions. Play as the Police Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive. Command Assault, Tactical, and Ballistic squads. Call in police trucks, water cannon or even a tank! Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets or even live ammunition. Play as the Rioters Instruct Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists. Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats. Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media. Multiple Modes Sixteen campaign levels split over four scenarios; Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt). See the story unfold from both sides - play all thirty-two levels as the Rioters or the Police. Single player mode - play against the computer AI. Versus mode play with or against a friend or AI.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page