Robot Arena III
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, AMD Athlon™ x2 6400+, or equal at 1.6GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 7600 / ATI-AMD® 2600 or faster with 1GB VRAM (Mobile chipsets may not work), DirectX® 9.0c-compliant, SM 3.0-compliant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit
Robot Arena III Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Robot Arena III game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Build and test your robots in the Bot Lab. Choose from a wide array of components, including motors, pistons, rams, weapons and much more!
- Powerful but easy to use tools in the Bot Lab allow you to customize the shape of your robots chassis exactly the way you like, with more control than ever before.
- Command your creations in battle in a variety of unique arenas, each with their own obstacles and hazards.
- Updated physics and graphics make Robot Arena III the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation title!
- Take on all challengers in frenzied online multiplayer!
- Battle against AI opponents in Career Mode to enhance your bot designs and hone your fighting skills.
- Share your bot blueprints with the Robot Arena community via Steam Workshop.