Robot Arena III
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Sparks will fly. Steel will bend. Parts will break. Metal will be crushed. Welcome to Robot Arena, where robotics designers face off to see whose creation will rule the ring. Head into the Bot Lab and build your dream combat robot from scratch, or customize a pre-built robotic warrior. Confront your metallic opponents in deadly arenas filled with environmental hazards and devious traps. Only one will emerge as the mightiest bot builder of them all!
- Build and test your robots in the Bot Lab. Choose from a wide array of components, including motors, pistons, rams, weapons and much more!
- Powerful but easy to use tools in the Bot Lab allow you to customize the shape of your robots chassis exactly the way you like, with more control than ever before.
- Command your creations in battle in a variety of unique arenas, each with their own obstacles and hazards.
- Updated physics and graphics make Robot Arena III the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation title!
- Take on all challengers in frenzied online multiplayer!
- Battle against AI opponents in Career Mode to enhance your bot designs and hone your fighting skills.
- Share your bot blueprints with the Robot Arena community via Steam Workshop.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page