Unfortunately, professional review of the Squirbs game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Squirb shattered the Universe Crystal splitting himself into two seperate Squirbs. Now both Squirbs must journey through dense forests, underground caves, snowy mountains and a magical castle in order to collect each crystal fragment and set the universe back to normal.
Squirbs combines solid platforming controls and mechanics with awesome puzzles but with a twist. You control two characters at the same time. You can't just jump around and get to the end, you must watch both characters and ensure every movement you make won't be certain doom for either Squirb.
- 100+ single player levels - Easy to insanely challenging
- Online Co-op - 20 Specifically designed co-op levels
- Four environments - Forest, Underground, Snow and Castle
- Wide variety of mechanics that provide new challenges as you progress
- Steam Trading Cards
- Awesomely difficult levels
- Cute Squirbs!