Rugby League Team Manager Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rugby League Team Manager 2015 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Rugby League Team Manager 2015 puts you, the player, in the heart of the action, of managing your own Rugby League club. The season is long, and the challenges aplenty, as you navigate your way through domestic campaigns and international competitions, within officially licensed leagues, in both the Northern and Southern hemispheres, with over 7000 senior players to choose from!
Do you have what it takes to steer your team over the line to victory?
- Officially licensed by the world's biggest leagues and competitions
- 226 Clubs including representative clubs and internationals
- 7064 senior players and 1980 alliance players
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
- Control all staffing, including Assistants, Coaches, Doctors & Physios
- Upgrade facilities, including Stadium, Gym, Training Paddock, Track,
Kicking Enclosure, Tactical Briefing Room, Academy Clubhouse, Alliance
Clubhouse & Centre of Excellence
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with Agents and
Scouts to deliver the best players to your club
- Work your way up the ladder, and lead your club out in the biggest
tournaments in the world
- Experience the pain and joy of representative competitions
- Get closer to the simulation with the customised game editor
- Up to 7 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Experience the thrill of the World Club Series and the Challenge Cup!