Rugby League Team Manager 2015
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Rugby League Team Manager 2015 puts you, the player, in the heart of the action, of managing your own Rugby League club. The season is long, and the challenges aplenty, as you navigate your way through domestic campaigns and international competitions, within officially licensed leagues, in both the Northern and Southern hemispheres, with over 7000 senior players to choose from!
Do you have what it takes to steer your team over the line to victory?
- Officially licensed by the world's biggest leagues and competitions
- 226 Clubs including representative clubs and internationals
- 7064 senior players and 1980 alliance players
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
- Control all staffing, including Assistants, Coaches, Doctors & Physios
- Upgrade facilities, including Stadium, Gym, Training Paddock, Track,
Kicking Enclosure, Tactical Briefing Room, Academy Clubhouse, Alliance
Clubhouse & Centre of Excellence
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with Agents and
Scouts to deliver the best players to your club
- Work your way up the ladder, and lead your club out in the biggest
tournaments in the world
- Experience the pain and joy of representative competitions
- Get closer to the simulation with the customised game editor
- Up to 7 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Experience the thrill of the World Club Series and the Challenge Cup!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page