Total Extreme Wrestling Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Total Extreme Wrestling game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The most accurate wrestling simulator ever made, including wrestlers with styles that can change and over time due to injury, age, or skill level changes.
- The in-depth editor tools allow players to create their own databases, including a Quick Wrestler Creator.
- The "Create a Product" mode allows you to fine tune a promotion's style to your exact specifications, from specifying how long matches are expected to last to how much appeal the promotion has to mainstream audiences.
- User Characters allow you to enter the game world, and take part in shows, whether you want to be a wrestler, an announcer, or simply stay backstage away from the cameras. Grant specific strengths to your created characters.
- The new title lineage feature allows you to pre-set histories for any championship in the game, allowing wrestler's old title reigns to be recognized.
- The Game World Balancer automatically makes sure that there is a good distribution around the world of key staff like announcers and referees.
- Advance Booking mode allows you to pre-advertise matches of any type for your upcoming shows.
- All title belts have a prestige value, meaning you can try to raise certain championships in the eyes of the fans.
- In-depth merchandise settings.
- Promotions can now have up to three different brands within the company.
- Fatigue affects wrestlers, meaning careful wrestler management is a key skill.
- Drag and Drop Booking.
- User Preferences allow you to maximize your ability to customize the gameplay experience.
- Narratives allow for an element of storytelling in the game world. The user can pre-set certain events to happen on specific days, along with the optional ability to create a story explaining the event that will appear on the in-game web site.
- Much, much more!