Nicole (Otome Version) Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nicole (otome version) game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Nicole is a dating sim that revolves around your day-to-day life as a college student. You can take up part-time jobs to earn money, explore various locations, do recreational and extra-curricular activities, and meet intriguing characters like Darren, Kurt, Jeff and Ted. You might even get to date the culprit!
Choose which actions to perform each day with a simple and intuitive interface. Improve Nicole's skills and keep her morale and energy well balanced, otherwise she won't be able to perform well in her daily activities.
The game features four male romance options: you may focus solely on dating, or gather enough clues and solve the mystery to unlock an extra ending for each of the datable characters!
You can use items that can be bought from the in-game online shop or visit various locations within the game to perform certain actions, which can improve your stats and your relationship with the characters. At the end of the day, youll get a summary of your progress.
What are you waiting for?
- Four different boys to date: Jeff, Ted, Darren & Kurt with 10 different endings
- Discover the true identity of the culprit. Careful, you could be dating him!
- Life simulation gameplay with several places to visit and activities to choose from
- Deluxe version with wallpapers, chibi and full game soundtrack in mp3
- Classic dating sim with several statistics and items to buy