Transport Giant Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Transport Giant game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
How do the workers get to their factories? And who will transport the huge amount of raw materials? The time has come for a powerful and giant transportation company. Especially transport within the domestic market are increasing to a point where it can no longer be handled easily. You establish a transport company in the year 1850 and try to make as much profit as possible over the next 200 years. You have to establish means of transportation for raw materials, finished goods and for workers and employees to get them to work. Outdo your competitors and make big money in Transport Giant!
- Simulation of a complex but easy-to-grasp transportation cycle
- Set-up of transport routes complete with infrastructure
- Carriage of goods and passengers
- Changing economic situations
- Three different scenarios (Europe, USA and Australia)
- Several campaigns and numerous endless maps
- Ingenious signalling and guidance system for trains
- Over 130 vehicles (trains, monorails, superconductor trains, lorries, ships, aeroplanes and helicopters)
- Over 60 different products and industries
- Over 500 different buildings