Carp Fishing Simulator
Dangerous Derk Interactive
- OS: Windows® 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card with 512MB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Carp Fishing Simulator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Carp Fishing Simulator game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Are you tired of not being able to cast where you want?
Tired of having a time limit?
Tired of being told by the announcer to lower the line tension?
Tired of information that you wouldn't know in real life given to you on the user interface?
Tired of catching fish after fish, no matter what you do?
Carp Fishing Simulator is for you!
- Fish from any peg on 5 venues containing Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Grass Carp, Ghost Koi,Tench, Bream, Catfish, Sturgeon, Perch, Pike & Zander.
- Use up to 3 rods, a Spod rod, Marker rod and bait Boat.
- Earn coins by catching fish. Use the coins to purchase new tackle & unlock new venues.
- Real Time of day - Real accurate Time of day or night.
- Real Dynamic weather - Changeable weather conditions taken from the real world location of the venues.
- Seasons - Depending on the month you fish, you'll see seasonal changes which also affect the water/air temperature.
- Full character customisation (COMING SOON) - Don't just choose a character, make your own!
- Real AI - Fish are all completely controlled by complex AI, They are released in to the lake and do their own thing. No behaviour is pre-programmed.
And the list goes on...