Casual Cricket VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Casual Cricket VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Single or local multiplayer modes
- 3 types of matches - 5, 10 or 20 over match.
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Use of the HTC Vive hand controller for realistic batting action.
- Bat either left or right handed.
- The bat has a sweet spot. Time those shots for the runs. Haptic feedback will tell the story.
- AI fielders that adjust to your big shots.
- Not all batters were born equal. As you go down the batting list, so does the skill of your batters.
- Customisable line, length and speed for the bowler player in local multiplayer - Suprise your friend batting with a sudden slower delivery or a yorker.
- Double up with fielding customisation in local multiplayer - dont just bowl it different, plan your fielding setup as well and entice the batter into the big hit, only to get caught.
- In game crowd noise and reaction to shots, wickets and other moments.
- Scoreboards both in game and for the desktop with detailed batter information.
- Multiple views for Batter and bowler.
- Action replays! You can repeatedly watch the big 6 you just smashed off your friends bowling!
- Money for nothing and your runs for free? Hit the hovering target for free runs!