Cricket Captain 2014 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cricket Captain 2014 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Game-play options & features:
- New Interface: beautifully designed to enhance your playing experience.
- Improved Highlights: adding atmosphere and excitement.
- New Stadiums: new stadiums will be added shortly after release.
- Classic England vs. India scenarios: play one of the classic test series between these nations.
- Cup Modes: World Cup, Twenty Over Cup and Champions Cup modes.
- Domestic and International Modes: Captain domestic teams from the English, Australian and Indian leagues, an international team, or both.
- International and "All-Time Greats" Series: Play international series with current or all-time-great players.
- On-Line Play: updated and improved on-line engine. Play domestic and international matches over the internet, including improved detection of edited teams.
- Match Engine: further refinements to the game engine, giving greater realism in all match-types.
- Choose the Teams You Want to Captain: twenty over, one-day, first-class (or all three) for domestic and international competitions.
- Complete statistical update.
- Statistics: Player statistics for all domestic competitions.
- Database: Complete player database of over 4000 players, containing every current first-class or limited-over player from around the world.
- Records: Updated partnership and team records for first-class, one-day and twenty-over matches.
- Squads: Up-to date county, state and domestic twenty over squads for the new season.
- Fixtures: Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists, including updated competition formats and rules.