Pro Basketball Manager 2016 - US Edition
- OS: WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8/WINDOWS 10
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ
- Memory: 3072 MB RAM
- Graphics: 768 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 5670/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 260 OR HIGHER
- Sound Card: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE
- Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE GAME ACTIVATION *WINDOWS XP NOT SUPPORTED
Pro Basketball Manager 2016 - US Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Pro Basketball Manager 2016 - US Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Play as a coach and choose your team from such well-known pro sides as Miami, Los Angeles or Boston, or choose to coach one of the many college teams.
- Using the many tools available to you, recruit players; take care of training and tactics, as well as team finances, in order to obtain the results that will satisfy both your directors and your supporters.
- Discover the complexity of North American contracts; manage exceptions to avoid paying the luxury tax. Recruit players through trades or the draft.
- Create your own offensive and defensive plays, using image and text-driven menus, that you can put into effect at any moment during a game.
- Interact with each of your players, whose own personalities impact on each other. Your decisions must take this into account in order to maintain harmony within the group.
- A huge range of statistics will allow you to make decisions regarding recruitment, contracts and player performances. Compare players' mental and physical capacities as well as their overall careers, to better understand their personalities and create meaningful team cohesion.
- Should your players not bend to your will, you are free to mold their many attributes using the database editor, and then share your new database with the whole Pro Basketball Manager community.
Note: This version of the game does not allow you to play competitions outside the North American professional and college championships. You will not be able to coach a national team or non-North American team. For this, see the full version of the game available here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/347060