- Release date: 8/16/2017
- Developer: Batterystaple Games
- Publisher: Batterystaple Games
- Genre: Action , Indie , Early Access
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Toaster processor or better (2009+)
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any card made during or after 2009
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Laptop users: Some laptops will default to running 20XX off of their integrated GPU (instead of your good GPU). We strongly recommend that you run 20XX on your dedicated GPU.
- Processor: Two toaster processors or better (2011+)
- Graphics: Something made in the last five years
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
Unfortunately, professional review of the 20XX game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam.
- Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
- Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
- Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
- Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
- All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
- Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
- Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
- Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you'll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!