Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
CONCEPTION II Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The only ones who can stand against these monsters are Disciples, young men and women gifted with divine powers of purification, and otherworldly Star Children created via the bonds between male and female disciples.
As a new disciple, it falls to you to create Star Children with seven of the most powerful girls in the world and save Aterra.
- A world-spanning story filled with charming characters
Form unbreakable bonds with the seven different girls and interact with other disciples of the academy in order to build strength to rid the world of dusk.
- Challenge the labyrinths with the girls of the academy
The dusk circles are packed with enemies and traps that await you. These dungeons change shape every time you enter, making every excursion a new challenge. Fight alongside the heroines and your Star Children to purify these places of the monsters!
- Strengthen your bonds and create mightier star children
Improving your relationships with the female disciples will allow you to create stronger star children. Use your time at the academy to build strong friendships with them and form powerful bonds of trust. The stronger your bonds are, the more powerful the girls will become in battle as well!
- Create teams with up to 30 different star children classes
There are a wide variety of classes for your star children to be. Each class has different skills to train in and attacks to use. Having many different types of classes at your disposal will let you create all sorts of different strategies!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.