A.I. Space Corps
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A.I. Space Corps is a top-down space shooter taking place in the far future universe of A.I. Invasion. As the captain of a space ship it is your duty to defend bases, transmit intelligence through enemy sectors and reclaim occupied stations. Can you survive the dangers of outer space and fight back the merciless A.I.?
This linear campaign tells the story about mankinds struggle against the menacing invasion of the A.I. Explore the Chimary Galaxy, fighting A.I. approaches and free your people from the opression by the merciless machines.
A.I. Space Corps has some arcade flair to it! In this mode you can challenge your knowledge and dexterity when it comes to classic, arcade-style space shooting action! How long can you survive the various trials of A.I. Space Corps and will you be able to top the Steam leaderboards? Check out your scores here:
- 3 different ships with distinct attributes
- flexible weapon upgrades throughout missions
- strategic gameplay through various board systems like secondary weapon or temporary shields
- different merciless enemy robots that have to be approached strategically
- various challenge missions and Steam leaderboards to compete on
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page