AIPD - Artificial Intelligence Police Department
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Enter the AI arena and fight evil artificial intelligences with a variety of weapons and modifications. AIPD is a top-down coop twin-stick shooter with a visual style that is an homage to 80s neon art styles, pioneered by games like Minestorm on the Vectrex console system or feature films like TRON.
Enjoy thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations that give you an unprecedented and nearly unlimited arcade experience. Enjoy the neon graphics of AIPD using the power of Unreal Engine 4 to its limits, combined with a slamming soundtrack and overwhelming sound effects. Choose between weapons like the powerful howitzer, the devastating shotgun or the precise phaser for point attacks.
In AIPD you can choose your favorite combination of game mechanic modules and fight action driven coop battles with up to four players on one screen. Enjoy the freedom to create your own experience and adjust the game to suit your needs and skill level.
- Thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations
- Flexible playstyle thanks to customizable weaponry and modifications
- Local coop mode with up to four players
- Several online leaderboards for fierce competition
- Timeless Neon-Art style powered by Unreal Engine 4
Compare your skills online:
- Full controller, mouse & keyboard support
- Amazing soundtrack
Who is Blazing Badger?
AIPD is the debut title of Blazing Badger, an independent developer based in Frankfurt, Germany. The game is developed by a team of industry veterans who all contributed to the Uncharted, Crysis, Spellforce and Settlers series, as well as Lords of the Fallen and the critically acclaimed 90s advertising game Tony & Friends in Kellogg's Land.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page