- Release date: 1/28/2016
- Developer: Blazing Badger
- Publisher: mamor games
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
AIPD - Artificial Intelligence Police Department
- OS: Win7 32-Bit
- Processor: Intel i5 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
AIPD - Artificial Intelligence Police Department Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the AIPD - Artificial Intelligence Police Department game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Enter the AI arena and fight evil artificial intelligences with a variety of weapons and modifications. AIPD is a top-down coop twin-stick shooter with a visual style that is an homage to 80s neon art styles, pioneered by games like Minestorm on the Vectrex console system or feature films like TRON.
Enjoy thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations that give you an unprecedented and nearly unlimited arcade experience. Enjoy the neon graphics of AIPD using the power of Unreal Engine 4 to its limits, combined with a slamming soundtrack and overwhelming sound effects. Choose between weapons like the powerful howitzer, the devastating shotgun or the precise phaser for point attacks.
In AIPD you can choose your favorite combination of game mechanic modules and fight action driven coop battles with up to four players on one screen. Enjoy the freedom to create your own experience and adjust the game to suit your needs and skill level.
- Thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations
- Flexible playstyle thanks to customizable weaponry and modifications
- Local coop mode with up to four players
- Several online leaderboards for fierce competition
- Timeless Neon-Art style powered by Unreal Engine 4
Compare your skills online:
- Full controller, mouse & keyboard support
- Amazing soundtrack
Who is Blazing Badger?
AIPD is the debut title of Blazing Badger, an independent developer based in Frankfurt, Germany. The game is developed by a team of industry veterans who all contributed to the Uncharted, Crysis, Spellforce and Settlers series, as well as Lords of the Fallen and the critically acclaimed 90s advertising game Tony & Friends in Kellogg's Land.