Alien Shooter 2 Conscription
Sigma Team Inc.
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce2 / ATI Radeon 8500 or better video card with 64MB video memory
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
Alien Shooter 2 - Conscription Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Alien Shooter 2 Conscription game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Great War has begun! The world population capable of functioning is mobilized to serve in the army. Hordes of monsters are destroying the cities and capturing new territories. The situation on the battlefront reached the critical emergency point and there's nobody to help. Try to fight with the aliens as a private soldier from the regular army, which happens to be in the center of the action. The outcome depends on you!
- Huge crowds of enemies, more than 100 aliens on one map at a time.
- Ability to upgrade the main character's parameters.
- More than 60 weapon types, including sniper rifles.
- Lots of auxiliary devices, including radar and battle drones.
- Several types of vehicles to drive.
- Three game types: Campaign, Survive, Gun Stand.