Metal Drift Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Metal Drift game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Each weapon and upgrade is specifically designed and balanced to allow different styles of play. Pair up the Stealth upgrade and the Shock Cannon to uncloak behind an enemy player and unload a devastating blow before disappearing again. Or choose the Sensor upgrade to see where all the nearby players are, and the Temporal Cannon to shoot them through walls! There are 56 possible combinations choose whichever suits your strategy.
- Multiplayer team-based vehicular combat
- 5 Different arenas featuring multiple levels and boost tunnels
- Persistent leveling system level-up to unlock new weapons and upgrades
- Stats and Leaderboards
- 56 Different tank configurations
- 18 Steam Achievements, with more coming soon!
- Unique energy management system accumulate energy and then distribute it to weapons or use it to gain a speed boost!