Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Alien Versus Predator Classic 2000 has been updated to run on modern PCs and laptops using DirectX 9.0c and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.
The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey.
- Three campaigns: Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator
- Includes all the levels from the original AvP Gold Edition plus the Millennium Expansion Pack
- Skirmish mode against infinite Alien hordes
- Bonus Episodes
- Unique abilities, weapons and equipment for each species
- Scale walls and elevator shafts as an ALIEN with frightening speed as you attack and devour your victims
- Stalk your prey as the deadly PREDATOR using wrist blades, shoulder cannons and stealth mode
- Lock and load as a COLONIAL MARINE using motion trackers, grenade launchers and flame-throwers to exterminate your foes
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Music from the original soundtrack CD
- Integrated with Steam Overlay
- Uses Steam name
- Host/Join games via bare-bones in-game lobby browser
- Can invite and join friends and others via the Steam overlay
- Game attempts host migration
- Dedicated servers are not supported or planned
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.