Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Alien Versus Predator Classic 2000 has been updated to run on modern PCs and laptops using DirectX 9.0c and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.
The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey.
- Three campaigns: Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator
- Includes all the levels from the original AvP Gold Edition plus the Millennium Expansion Pack
- Skirmish mode against infinite Alien hordes
- Bonus Episodes
- Unique abilities, weapons and equipment for each species
- Scale walls and elevator shafts as an ALIEN with frightening speed as you attack and devour your victims
- Stalk your prey as the deadly PREDATOR using wrist blades, shoulder cannons and stealth mode
- Lock and load as a COLONIAL MARINE using motion trackers, grenade launchers and flame-throwers to exterminate your foes
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Music from the original soundtrack CD
- Integrated with Steam Overlay
- Uses Steam name
- Host/Join games via bare-bones in-game lobby browser
- Can invite and join friends and others via the Steam overlay
- Game attempts host migration
- Dedicated servers are not supported or planned