Airscape - The Fall of Gravity
Airscape: The Fall of Gravity Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Airscape - The Fall of Gravity game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Control a Dumbo Octopus (Grimpoteuthis abyssicola) on a skybound adventure to save its family from the clutches of the motorized menace.
Jump, dodge, and swim through a breathtaking environment full of floating islands, water formations, and robotic terrors. There's no fighting in Airscape - you'll have to rely on your wits, speed, and reflexes to navigate through the deadly gauntlets.
- 18 devious zones - including 60+ unique levels!
- Tight controls - dodge bullets, outsmart seekers, and avoid mines with ease, optimized for gamepads and keyboards!
- Hardcore difficulty - life as an octopus is tough, but frequent checkpoints and quick respawn times get you back to the action in no time!
- Five playable characters - each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses!
- Swim like an octopus - you'll transition smoothly between running on land and swimming through impossibly suspended water blobs!
- Full Orchestral Soundtrack - Your thumbs may hate you, but your ears will love you!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page