- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 128 MB graphics card
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 3 GB Hard Drive space
Alpha Prime Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Alpha Prime game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Equipped with a surplus of advanced weapons and devices--including a variety of robots and manipulators, surveillance cameras and security systems that can be hacked, controlled and used to complete your task--your mission is simple: Get in, get 'em, and get out!
- 10 levels of fast-paced, unrelenting action including mining station, spaceship hangar, magnetic railway or asteroid surface
- Non-playable characters aid you in your mission to save the miners and get off the asteroid
- Countless enemies including Special Forces soldiers, robots and deranged miners
- 8 futuristic weapons including pistols, shotguns, machine guns, grenades
- Vehicles can be used to move to different locations quickly
- Hack into devices including robots, surveillance cameras, security systems, doors, etc.
- Bullet time allows players to temporarily slow down the action and get the upper hand
- Compatible with Matrox TripleHead2Go, enabling gamers to connect 3 screens