- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound
Black River Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Black River game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Black River is a Survival-Horror RPG where you ultimately have to turn the table on those who want to harm you. It is not about escaping the village of Black River, it's about putting an end to its misery.
Play as Leah, a young woman who wakes up in a mysterious village with no recollection of how she came to be there. Sooner than later she realizes every horror thought to never be encountered are there to haunt her. Something sinister hides behind the curtains of Black River, shed light on it and triumph over it.
- Explore a dark, atmospheric village haunted by unnameable creatures.
- Discover the secrets of Black River, down to the deepest flaws of it's very villagers.
- Stay alive.
- Music by:
Other games from the same developer