Blood Rayne Betrayal Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the BloodRayne Betrayal game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Kill evil vampire scum in 15 challenging levels across multiple unique acts, including: The Forest, The Attic and The Freaky Ballroom.
- Meet new characters along the way including a mysterious shape shifter.
- Feed on enemies and refuel your blood reserves in gruesome new ways including the Blood Fountain.
- Solve environmental puzzles including Blood Seal, Grinder Switch and Rising Blood Tower.
- Punishing combat skills deliver Raynes intense brutal fatalities:
Infection: Enemy vampires bloat and explode when triggered.
Heel Stomp: Instant-kill enemies after laying them out.
Drain: Bite and drain your enemys blood to restore your health.
- Full arsenal of lethal weapons including Raynes signature arm blades and super guns.
- Battle a variety of new enemies and deadly bosses including Flying Parasites, Blood Balloons, Elite Guards and more!