Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Extinguish fires, salvage damaged ships, direct search and rescue operations, stay in constant radio contact with the Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Center and save lives in 20 different missions. Together with your crew, youll become acquainted with the hard day-to-day life of a sea rescuer and make the high seas a little bit safer.
So, choose your vessel and your location on the North or Baltic Sea, switch on your radio and get ready!
- Rescuing: Steer the salvage cruisers HERMANN MARWEDE and HARRO KOEBKE across the stormy seas. Deploy boats to rescue people in distress at sea!
- Engaging: Take on the role of the foreman (captain) of the rescue cruiser, and move around the ships freely in first-person perspective! View your ship from numerous camera angles, from inside and out!
- Absorbing: Featuring up to 30 main and supporting characters, elaborately dubbed and with fascinating background stories. Get to know your crew and radio in regularly to the Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Center.
- Wide-ranging: Two scenarios (North Sea and Baltic Sea) provide a wide range of missions.
- Salvaging: Salvage ships! Pump water out of shipwrecks! Extinguish fires on the open seas! Rescue people in distress at sea! The game features the entire spectrum of sea rescue missions.
- Changing: Experience realistic water, waves and weather that react in real time to the operation, time of day, and the ships and their movements. Sail in bright sunshine or the most raging storms, crystal clear twilight or dense morning fog!
- Challenging: Take note of tide conditions, use the nautical chart to navigate and deal with the many problems of the On-Scene Coordinator! Steer the ship using either simplified or realistic controls!
- Collaborating: Produced by simulation and game experts kindly supported by the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service (DGzRS)
- Connected: A product penned by simulation and games experts with the support of the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service. Includes dev diary. Every copy sold supports the work of the Search and Rescue Service.