Bloody Good Time
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Congratulations, youve just been cast in your first slasher movie! Youve been given your big break by the notorious Director X. His methods have produced some of the finest grindhouse films ever committed to celluloid. Famous faces and big names are not what this director is looking for. Fresh faces are all Director X casts, and with your embarrassingly empty resume youre as fresh as they come! But seven other hopefuls are also in the running, so youre going to need to prove your worth if youre to hit the leading credits. Youre going to have to scratch, claw and strike to slash your way to the top. This jobs going to be murder! Developed by Outerlight, Bloody Good Time takes a new and irreverent approach to multiplayer shooters. The game runs on the Valves Source engine, known for classic multiplayer shooters such as Half-Life and Team Fortress.
- Be a deceitful bastard! Flush your enemies in the toilet, crash their heads on their plates when they eat, do whatever it takes to maim and kill other competitors in nasty and unexpected ways!
- Use a full arsenal of wacky weapons including guns, a baseball bat, a frying pan, and even an exploding remote-controlled rat to transform the movie set into real mayhem!
- Clash with up to 8 players online in a zany, first-person shooter, multiplayer experience like no other.
- Choose from a variety of stereotypical B- movie characters, including the bikini beach babe, the stoner, the creepy clown and the super jock.
- From Spring Break Beach to the Horror House to the Vegas Hotel, discover whats behind the Hollywood set in these unique multiplayer maps.
- Developed by Outerlight, best known for their work on The Ship and the Half-Life mod of the Ship. This Scottish-based developer brings a great combination of humor and quality game play to Bloody Good Time.
- Running on the Valves Source engine, Bloody Good Time comes from the same pedigree of classic, online multiplayer shooters such as Half-Life, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page